Wednesday, August 18, 2010

...and the thing they call LOVE



PRELUDE: this post is not written to freak anyone out. It is just a hypothetical situation a girl might feel in certain circumstances. Any resemblance to anyone alive or dead is sincerely regretted.


Okay, so there is this guy...not the handsome stud, but a very sober boy-next-door. And I’m in love with him. Sounds pretty clichéd? Maybe, but a “me-type” girl failing to get over a guy for 15 months?...I’d call it love.
It always works the other way round for me. Guys fall for me first. And even if I do fall for someone, it’s very easy for me to get over him if he shows his indifference.
But this is different. 15 MONTHS???....i mean, come on!
I’ve been through heaven and hell for this guy. He has made me feel on the top of the world and also had me crying myself to sleep for days on end.
When I’m with him, I feel at peace. I feel as if I’m comfortably snug inside an impenetrable and indestructible sheath of air bubbles. My surroundings do not matter anymore and even if I fall from a great height, I’d bounce right back to where I was before.
His voice, his face are the most natural things for me. When I’m not with him, I feel an emptiness in my system. His presence makes me feel all powerful, drives away the confusion and corruption and has a calming effect of a sleeping draught. In a way, he completes me.....dots the ‘i’s and crosses the ‘t’s of my life.
All I want, now, is for him to feel the same about me.
For all I know, he deserves better and he might get her too. But I’m sure of the fact that no one will ever feel the way I feel for him or worship him the way I do.
I cannot even imagine myself looking beyond him. He is all that rules my world.
“love you a lot....hope one day you’ll understand how I feel”

1 comment:

  1. dnt wry ur best friend will know one day and later would feel like HEAVEN to know that someone is there "rite here" jst close to him which he CANNOT realise now!!
    stay happy!
    :)

    ReplyDelete