Saturday, February 26, 2011

BOTTOMLINE...



You say you don’t want to go for the movie, you say eating out with me is not fun enough; you say you are too tired to talk! You say nothing can change, you mean, nothing will.


They say I must move on. They say there is something better in store for me. They say you don’t deserve me.


I say, what about what I want???


I know I cannot change anything, but please forgive me for doing what I have to do. I need to know that I have not left any leaf unturned, that I haven’t missed even a tiniest chance to be with you, to be there for you. As the moment of our final farewell looms ahead, I cannot help but break down. I pray and I hope like I haven’t prayed or hoped before that you will be there by my side forever. Through every victory and every failure I have missed you. I have forced myself to cross every bridge, hoping to find you on the other side. I have come a long way for you, people think it is success; it’s not, it’s utter helplessness and despair.
Please don’t think I blame you for any of these, because I don’t. I know you did what you felt was the right thing to do. I respect you for it. I am just disappointed at what life has to offer me. I try to be the best at whatever situation I am in. And the better I do, the more difficult the puzzles become. It is like an unending trial. I am tired.
It’s not that I don’t want to try anymore. I just need an incentive to carry on. I don’t know why, but you are my incentive. I don’t know what the future has in store for us, and I’ve heard that whatever happens; happens for good. Well, as I have always told others, “If you can’t change it, deal with it” it’s becoming increasingly difficult for me to deal with this situation.
Being around you, talking to you were the best times, now each moment with you reminds me of the nearing end. My brain simply refuses to believe the fact that you will not be around me within a year’s time....and that will be forever.
Bottomline: I’m not over you and I don’t know if I ever will be. But I have decided to let time take its course. If we are meant to be together, we will be. I believe I have done everything possible from my side, all I can do now, is to give you your chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment